Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why Does My Right Testicle Hurt When I Bend Over

Poems with Caracas Caracas

ONLY POEM For connoisseurs of this great city CARACAS .............

Antímano was expected to be the pawn PETAR Don Rupert Lu,
when he met LAS MERCEDES, since one of them seemed very BELLA VISTA.

also looked like being CANDELARIA, because from a distance he looked tremendous Curumo SUMMITS.

He took her to his coffee, took a few big sticks and spoke of the fine arts.

She slid the Sabana Grande de her dress, showing clearly the hole in the door.

He looked at her ...

'Sit Junquito to me,' I said, looking Carabobo Park, and began to fondle TEQUES, then grabbed her PRADO ALTO, down the valley above, through and Mary EL PRADO DE QUINTA CRESPO up to HONDA STREAM.

When I grabbed the Chacaito said

'Hey my love, I have the PALO VERDE, not take it anymore ....

MONTALBAN I love you, Molten 2 and MONTALBAN 3 '

But when he tried to lower the Caraballeda and enter the TUNNEL OF THE PLAIN, she hit him with a bowl and said

Conchal you if you have good Longaray ARMED FORCES! ...

Hoyada If you want LA to get a cappuccino.

Besides, I have money. "

He stood in silence a while, and after reviewing his headquarters in CATIA asked .... QUOTE How are you?

She replied: - 'If you want to see and take PARADISE THE POLVORÍN That COTA 905 and if you also want a Mamer, then you COTA MIL.

He ALTAMIRA voice replied:

CARLOTA Caramba!, You if you Carapita Do you think I'm so Maripérez to pay much for it?

She said - 'Well, I know this is a bit Caricuao, but that's the price of pleasure'.

Then he resigned saying

'It is better that we leave well ..

I'd better ride my car, I go to my Casalta, I get the Boleíta and I give a massage in the Californias (North and South) ... and mourn the valley. "

Chuao!

I sent him my cousin Miguel Angulo from USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment