Monday, September 20, 2010

What Color Paint With Cherry Floors

PROGRESSIVE ME CONFESS

OF SMALL IS THE KINGDOM. HAPPY!

M and just want to get this testimony compartírtelo. With him I feel completely identified. See how you will enjoy reading it. The writer has it died on 8 August and his words become more alive. The Resurrection of the Lord renews all things and gives us strength in faith to those who walk through our Earth wanting to be witnesses of him who first loved us, saved us from our own little things and call us every day to a new life. I leave with him. A hug
M Luisa


ECLESALIA, 20/09/10.- As a Christian I am necessarily progressive. I mean, I to man, to every human being, a better future, I want more freedom, more dignity, more respected . Desire for physical freedom, social, political, economic, psychological, religious, older, established and sustained inner freedom, spiritual, intimate the result of multiple conquests. I dream fitted values, ideals, ethical standards and projects. Defend and promote such a future.

My Christian faith, far from blocking these desires, the active me urgently. dream of the revolution that Jesus kindled history. His life and his message is a giant forum that light and power projects steadily in the direction of human progress.

Christian faith is a call to grow as a person, grow in love and solidarity, respect and tolerance for the "other." its light, the "other", near or far ethnically and culturally, it shows me as a gift, not as rivals, such as household wealth, as part of that great We only within which to me is develop one's given. The other is my brother . The plurality, difference, discover and cultivate respect and value in the communion of world unity. why my faith leads me to engage with everyone, regardless of their skin, their culture or religion, fraternal relations of solidarity. Bonds of friendship, respect and gratitude.

also to the Other (God), I placed my faith in joyful and hopeful attitude in progressive spirit. I see God, not as someone who blocks my dignity and growth, but as one who builds and catapult my human development "charging" my batteries without replacing my responsibility, who invited me to lay my childish and hopefully take my creative adulthood. The God that I found Jesus is Love, Father. It is light and life. In that light me "understands itself" better, and I also renews and brightens my whole worldview, I see in my admirable identity, with all its immanent-transcendent journey with my responsibilities indeclinables constitutively related to God and with all humans, open to the whole cosmos, friendly nature.

Yes, this God, far from obstructing human progress, what I propose as a "project" personal and family human essential task. And so irreplaceable is God in human progress, without it, we got lost, pervert our identity and vocation. Think of Auschwitz, Nagasaki, the Gulags ... Of course, let God be God , not manipulate, making images of him from our interests, our image and likeness. stared at Jesus, "God with us", in light of his Spirit. understand that human progress is made of knowledge and experience, research and life. defend science and technology in the service of human progress. Emphasize human.

As progressive I am against this apotheosis of superficiality and triviality in our culture that attempt to forge a model of man "light" without standards or values, with fashion as the axis, with television as intellectual sustenance, with such literature "cleenex" filtered up on many "best sellers." Rejection much immaturity and irresponsibility about sex, about life and death.

denounce this burst of outrage generated by consumerism and hedonism and unbridled violates fundamental rights of the weakest . Progress leaving its path strewn with countless innocent dead deserve another name. Denounce therefore we call also "progress" to what is their degeneration and death. Jesus taught us that human progress is always going to Love and to Life. Towards Happiness, whose contents and the way we said . (Eclesalia Information and recommends authorizing the dissemination of articles, indicating their origin).

* Article submitted by the lay community as evidence of thought Ignatius, passed away on August 8, 2010

IGNACIO VIZCAGÜENAGA Arriortua Religious Community Advisory Trinity Lay Algorta ( yule@euskalnet.net ) *. ALGORTA (VIZCAYA).

0 comments:

Post a Comment