Monday, April 25, 2011

Request For Church Donation

EXTRA WORDS!

SMALL IS THE KINGDOM. HAPPY!




Rejoice,

Christians

Rejoice,

sisters and brothers,

Rejoice!



Our God

God is not a cheesy,

or cornering him in the sacristy of a church.



Our God is a God of love and mercy,



LIVE and live in your heart

and neighbor

who long ago tired of the "shed"

in his words.



every gesture LIVE LOVE free

you see in the ecclesial community

in the world and in the neighboring community,

in poor and humiliated.

and the sick and marginalized.



TODAY IS THE DAY D,

TODAY IS THE DAY that the Lord,

AND JOY JOY!



TODAY



WE ARE CALLED BY OUR BEHALF

giving us a new name.



Big-Head or weak

intelligent, stubborn, or light ...

AM CALL / O WITH A NAME NEW

that

know FREEDOM,

to commitment and dedication Joyful,

know
GIFT OF SI

a joyful proclamation of the Good News,

EASTER GOD knows,



Words are not needed!

JOY AND PEACE Dwell!

GOD HAS BROKEN THE CHAINS OF DEATH.

love's crazy!



The Lord comes to you and me!

comes to us!

Our fears are overcome.

IS LORD!

escabuye not,

gets in our history,

whatever it is,

in Libya and Spain, China and India,

in Congo and Ivory Coast , Ecuador and the Philippines,

in Rwanda and Chad,

in Haiti and in Japan ...



I recognized in the Breaking of Bread

when sensed

that PAN,

the BODY BROKEN AND GIVEN

and the BLOOD SHED

took my flesh and my heart,

lived in me and became one with me,

me,

small and fragile,

me,

Little Sisters of Jesus,

became one with me,

me.



blessed memory!

MEMORY OF YOUR LOVE ALIVE!

What a gift and a task!

HAPPY EASTER!

IS IT!

HALLELUJAH!

JOY AND PEACE!

A strong embrace of peace

your sister

M ยช Luisa,

red-in

0 comments:

Post a Comment