Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Doctor Who Specializes In Drug Interactions

SO SAD APRIL




was not possible to get used to his absence. Nor have I wanted or at least I have not known how. As noted by Alfonso is still too much love and anger. And a birthday becomes a rite of passage, in a more simple one, in a day when the head turns and turns back around a unique presence, Leo.




This was already the April 26, 2008. When the wait was long and when they were unnecessary and lengthy paperwork and his trip was postponed again and again. Discover that for some people is so easy to ask for favors as difficult to move a finger to offset outstanding bills. Find that compared to the legend of the strainer country again and again collide with the wall becomes almost impossible to travel with documentation in order. Discover that every time you need more but you're about to give up.




So was the April 26, 2009. With Leo back in the middle of all my thoughts, almost newcomer Leo, and my almost obsessive need to feel happy, amazed, curious. That was the year of the "attack" sudden you get home, to invite you to take a beer and some fried calamari without notice (would have said no, it was crazy to spend so much money) to finally enter into the nearly empty dining The Rowan, perhaps the best restaurant in Cantabria, and enjoy one of their tasting menus full of surprises, flavors impossible, friendly and exciting strokes in the abyss of the senses. With a velvety and very red to give her eyes were smiling. Smiling.




always in the center, also last year. When April 26 came to be no more than routine newfound early, go through the job and return to the hospital to spend there as long as possible, bitch, more work, back to the hospital to burn more hours while the diagnosis The fatal diagnosis is made wait. That routine was broken suddenly when Angel called my mobile to wait for him in Valdecilla, who wanted to greet a minute to Leo, and soon appeared with a bottle of cold champagne and a huge cake that we would have to eat on the landing Sixth Plant. Where they were waiting Alfredo and Sofia, Marta and Antonio, Maria and Rafa, Jesus, Vito, Anna .. to renew the vows of friendship necessary and break into tears.




Yes, in the center of everything. Today. I return to mourn and again I miss him. And I find nothing to celebrate because I'm just a little older and I become the rage because Leo and may not be older or more steps celebrate. And in this April 26 in spite of many messages, so many calls, many wishes for happiness as I have given, I can not avoid the gray day, I collapse on top and remember and remember and remember that I was left alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment