Thursday, March 10, 2011

Places To Live In Humboldt County, Ca

The forest of daffodils behind a photo

always around this time I meet an appointment which I never tire. Despite having as many pictures of this early flower I can not help coming back again and again.

more than taking pictures in if I think I'm looking for those first feelings of rebirth that spring brings us.

This time, plus some other formal portrait, I wanted to find something different photos. My intention was to depict the flowers together, or at least that he sensed a bit of their surroundings, as are flowers that grow in clusters and outcry. two options in the blur was key to give the feeling of many but not lose the plasticity we wanted in the photos. Normally when photographing flora tried to get to their level and output it in a neutral corner. But in this case a dive can give us a different view. Finally I leave link to two articles in previous visits to this place.


0 comments:

Post a Comment