Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bluetooth Snes Controller -bgp100 -bacteria



Listening to the news, what happens in the world, seeing as in Japan to an extent unimaginable pollution increases my regret I may look like a child's tantrum, but there are things that even though the light hurts his eyes to closures see them. The place where I live has an industrial history that marks the landscape. Despite the changes the old factories, contaminated soil and other residues are still part of our environment. This makes the little things that go are you going to improve targeting and small victories. When I was small, the estuary of Bilbao was a kind of chocolate thick and smelly that ran like an open wound throughout the country. Today, far from being a wonder things have improved. Factories have closed and both the estuary and its margins have been reconciling with its people. lee and a few months he was walking quietly along the shore I took a big blow. Like a driftwood should be discussed butane floated downstream. I was shocked, thinking how they could have reached the bottle to stop there. No doubt the sea would swell the amount of trash that accumulate on our shores. I completely forgot about the bottle until the other day I decided visit a creek not far from the mouth of the estuary. There was, not exactly where you see in the picture, but there, among the rocks. I tried to think it was the same, not that it was a kind of regular migration route bottles. I took the picture and walked away again from the shore tank to prevent back was done at sea. Perhaps a bottle of all things happening in the world is nothing. Maybe it's a disrespect to complain about something when there are problems more serious. Maybe yes, but I do not feel well.

Even with the bottle in my head focused on the beauty that is there. A small rocky area at high tide as this small miniature continent with its islands and the surrounding.


Loaded as it was with the team and the tripod it was impossible to remove the cylinder from that place, as the ACES is very good, but will play back without the equipment and remove it.


Yes, I know that bottle is just a small grain of sand in the universe, but it's my grain of sand and my universe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment