Sunday, February 13, 2011

Usb Mobile Dongle Hacks




say that Paris is the city of love. They also say that many pairs of lovers leave a lock on gates of Pont des Arts, the favorite bridge of La Maga Sena forget about the memory of a love that will never break, never leave them separate.

For Leo, Europe was mostly the chance to visit Paris, stroll through the city with which he had dreamed. The dream won.

As is customary, to close on February 14 in many skeptical voices heard, or topical anti-romantic memory of the commercial origin of St. Valentine. The day of love is pure consumerist trappings, they say, if you're in love, you're every day and not just in February, he said. And I sound like that old mantra that I repeated many times and in February a couple also heard Leo.

Indeed. Every day is great to celebrate love, to give birth to this small gesture to remind you and remind you that is not part of your life but your life. But as everyone is so suitable for both, we sometimes forget and leave the details to the waiting, and that although we should know that time is able to root out all possibilities.

I've always seen as a shy, closed, perhaps uncaring, very detailed. But if I go the months with Leo, I realize that one of the many changes that resulted in my day to day was precisely the emergence of the need to offer little words, little things, small smiles. Despite that so often appear too small disappointments, the warm ups, these minor incompatibilities that we had to learn to navigate as we would know.

Leo wanted nothing to do Valentine's, but last year I remembered her comment about a perfume that he liked very much and I did not, thankfully, miss the opportunity. And he wrapped her perfume party and on time. There were surprise parties, a dinner unexpectedly rose books. And above all, many "I love you." "I love you" to became obsessive and not missed, I think, even one day. Although dyeing of concern as the disease progressed. And the alarm in recent times.

Yes, I know that tomorrow will be held again frivolity and consumption. But I'm going to miss having my hand to that person to share consumption, frivolity, sweet heart and love that he wait so long, that person would wake up with a small bundle wrapped well, a smile and a heavy, repeated a thousand times and I love you.

not forget to say. Tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment