Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute Military Homecoming Shirt Ideas



Today I want to introduce a project that Joserra Irusta , David Cidre I and we endeavor to provide a top quality product.


THE NORTH photo tours

is not the normal courses where a lot of people go to a beach to take pictures and almost no place to put the tripod.
Our idea is to make something closer, with small groups and flexibility and variety of preventing the overcrowding of the participants.
's extensive knowledge of sites allows us to do this, besides being able to offer alternatives to more famous locations.
To start we have prepared four workshops in which attendees can enjoy a few sites are always surprising.




For me the most special is that of beech spring because I will lead you to my favorite spots, places where I get to feel fortunate to live in a place like this.

hardest thing has been what to price, as we wanted it to be something affordable, but also the sites where we will lodge dejasen dissappointed
attendees
Another of the new things we wanted to offer were the phototours the letter, putting our knowledge of the entire site the visitor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment