Friday, January 7, 2011

How To Be A Laker Court Sweeper

He congratulated all the neighbors and friends who could personally

OF SMALL IS THE KINGDOM. HAPPY!

This Christmas I have had very little time to much for the virtual and real.

In the Friends of Bethany learned a lot from our dear brother Manolo Moreno Sanz. At Christmas he congratulated all the neighbors and friends who could personally written the text full of depth and simplicity. So he was, without borders and always prioritizing the most fragile, poor and weak.

I thought my letter was published here in surprise Christmas and I find that blog is not ete. You read it here:



Mine is not far from it! Manolo simplicity but my experience goes. You can also find my experience this year:


All Friends of Bethany scattered throughout the world, especially Spain, Argentina, Chile and China, I send my hug and the desire for a new year full of experience of God Love

From Argentina, Marta, niece Manolo, congratulated us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment