Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shaking The Stomach Flu

old Caracas Photos

me, my Dad, looking in a corner of the library found a book called "Just Yesterday, "published by The Neumann Foundation, which has photos of the famous photographer Luis F. Toro.
As I know this blog, I lent it to get interesting images that have to do with Caracas, we will gradually placed in these spaces.

The first picture I can not tell that the pictures that adorned the lobby of the Hotel Majestic was painted by my grandfather, the painter Vicente GarcĂ­a Mendible. Unfortunately when the hotel was demolished lost these works, they do not know if anyone reading this knows the whereabouts of any of them, please send us an email: caracasposible@gmail.com .


Hotel Majestic, a parade of British sailors

General Juan Vicente Gomez, Paradise Racetrack


Parque Los Caobos, 1928

0 comments:

Post a Comment